Fun and sun in the summer!
Bountiful nature, meadows, pastures, forests, streams and mountains. You can breathe in the pure mountain air and go for a pleasant hike under the bright sun in the beautiful Val Casies... so you can expect an enjoyable 4-star holiday at the Blasla Hof! Our place is the perfect starting point for many excursions and trips in nature. You can discover all the ways to enjoy the valley: by bike, on foot along the paths, or at table!
Relaxing excursions from the Blasla Hof:
We have marked the most beautiful trails on the map available at the Blasla Hof. We can also give you tailored advice and Martin can take you every week on the most beautiful trips.
Some tips for hiking in Val Casies:
All hiking tours in Val Casies
- Hörneckele Hausberg (2,127 m)
- The Almental and Almweg meadows 2000
- The path that spans the valley, the Talblickweg
- The Besinnungs and Lichterweg trails
- Walk to the Versellalm mountain hut and other old huts
- The Gallfall mountain hut
- Gastronomic route to Santa Maddalena with visit to honey and cheese producers
- Milk trail with visit to the farms where you can say hello to the cows
- Ox track to Santa Maddalena
Starting point: from our place, you can cycle through the valley or go on a ride in Val Pusteria, or follow the cycle path that leads from San Candido to Lienz in Osttirol. If you love mountain biking, there are dedicated paths that take you through woods and forests.
All cycling tours in Val Casies
Fairs and festivals in Val Casies
- June: Concert of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and illumination of the mountain
- July: alpine folk singing in the Versellalm mountain pasture, Summer Festival at San Martino
- August: Hay barn festival in Val Casies
- September: Mountain Pasture Festival, Patron Saint's Day at Colle and arrival of the cattle from the alpine pastures
- October: Markets in Val Casies, arrival of livestock from the pastures to San Martino, traditional festival
Kneipp path and swimming
- Kneipp path at Colle-Tesido or just behind our house in the stream
- Swimming: free pool in Monguelfo, heated outdoor pool in Valdaora, swimming pool in San Candido or our own at the Blasla Hof ...
The lakes of the Dolomites
Enchanted, mystical and wonderful... do not miss out on a visit to Braies Lake, Anterselva Lake and the black lake in the mountains around Val Casies.
and more ...
- Animal lovers can visit the Reierhof educational farm.
- Summer programme at the Blasla Hof