Dad, can we make a snowman?
The scent of Swiss pine pervades the air, and the first snowflakes begin to fall and transform Val Casies into a fairytale landscape. Wrap up well and go out to discover the magic of winter!
You can have a snowball fight with the other kids, make a snowman with dad or build an igloo, go skating or sledding with mum, and later sip a delicious mug of hot chocolate in front of the fire ... what could be better!
Enjoy the magic of Christmas, a time of family and love, at the Blaslahof. There is nothing more romantic than spending Christmas in the mountains, finding a Christmas tree directly in the woods, building a crib and hanging up decorations.
You can go to the Midnight Mass, sing Christmas carols, come home and enjoy a lovely cup of tea with some typical festive sweets ... such is Christmas at the Blaslahof.
- Walks in the snow
- Alpine or cross-country skiing courses
- Hunting for the resident ghost
- Snowshoe hikes from the house
- Making a snowman or building an igloo
- Sledding behind the house
- Games room with table tennis, table football and board games
- Winter programme of the local tourist office