In a green setting
What's special at the Blaslahof?
All around you can breathe the air of freedom, and relish being in the midst of meadows and woodland bathed by the cool waters of the stream and the sunshine that fills the valley. There are no cars at our property so you can forget the sound of traffic! We offer a bonus for all nature lovers who are happy to travel by public transport.
Here is an overview of what we have to offer:
Blasla Holiday Village
from July 2018
Schrienbach with grill station
Jump in hay
"Stube", kitchen, balcony with panoramic view
Sauna and relax area
new from July 2018
from December 2018
Ski and bike deposit
Fruit trees and meadow
Massages, hay bath, wooden tub bath
Kids room with wood and wooden toys
- Guaranteed fun on the banks of the stream (a good place for a barbecue)
- Romantic and secret corners for young lovers
- The woods behind our house, ideal for fun and games and watching the animals
- Fruit trees and Wellness area
- Play area and fun in the hay for children
- Main house, Alpeggio Suite, Barn
- Starting point for many hiking trails
- ("Talblickweg", "Radweg", "Besinnungsrundwege", "Loipe", "Winterwanderwege" ...)
- … and much more besides!
"We thank God for everything that He has given us"
Here you can enjoy time with your loved ones and in complete peace. It is only a five-minute walk to the centre of the village where there are various shops including a bakery and organic patisserie, health centre, post office, pharmacy, bars and osterias. There is also a bus stop.