Wow, this is so cool!
Fun activities are all on the doorstep. Here, when our great-grandparents were young, children played hide and seek, blindman's buff, flag and many other games ...
And even now, children can feel free, far from danger, smog and stress. They can enjoy time with mum and dad and discover the true values of life. For children we offer many forms of fun and enjoyment:
A playground called nature!
The most beautiful in the world!
for young and old!
- Games room with table tennis, table football and board games
- Play area with swing, sand pit, tractors and lorries, slide, tree house, play hut
- Large field in which to play football and run wild
- Children's hayloft for playing in the hay
- Stream where you can paddle or build bridges
- Fun in the woods behind the house (car-free zone), wood-cutting with dad
- Short excursions suitable for children ("Eichhörnchenweg", "Lichtweg", "Besinnungsweg", "Schäferalm", "Messernerhütte", "Mossalm", "Kradorferalm")
- Make bread or biscuits with moulds
- Stroke the animals
3... 2... 1...
And jump in the hay!
Time to play = Time for the kids
= Family time
- Playing in the doll's kitchen, diving into the hay in the children's barn, making things out of wood, climbing, or creating marble runs
- Small summer zoo with hens, rabbits and cats. Visits to our neighbour Florian to see his cows and calves.
- Once a week Programme for children with a short ride on the tractor, and barbecued sausages
- Horse Riding
- Night excursion with overnight stay in the barn or cabin
- Evenings around the bonfire with barbecued meats and delicious baked apples
- Odd jobs in the wood
- Kids love the adventurous playgrounds in Monguelfo and Villabassa.
- Prepare bread and butter, make biscuits with moulds (every Tuesday in July and August)
- Pick berries around the house or mushrooms in the woods and then cook with your mother and taste all that goodness...
- Discover the fantastic Children's Programme of the Local Tourist Board which includes rides on llamas, barbecues and visits to the farms
with mum and dad ...